Body Balance is an advanced strength and wellness facility. We provide the best personal training in Boulder where each new client goes through a specific evaluation to determine what limitations and movement patterns exist that might be causing problems, or have the potential to cause future problems. Clients will have access to free weights, strength and power development, Olympic lifting, plyometric training, cable training, suspension training, medicine balls, kettlebells, and so much more. Jason Busch has hand picked the personal trainers that work out of Body Balance which means that the best in Boulder work here. Our personal trainers continually educate themselves to learn new ideas and concepts in training, mobility, tissue manipulation, injury specialist, post rehabilitative, and more. We are all 100% committed to the clients needs and wants and able to work within those parameters for a successful relationship.
We use the following 6 step process to help you make changes.
- Tissue quality: Goal is to create soft and supple tissue, increase circulation, break up adhesion’s as well as scar tissue, etc. We use the following tools to help create this: foam roller, acupressure, LAX balls, Tennis balls, massage sticks, manual manipulation, myofascial scrapers, and more.
- Mobility: Not everyone needs more mobility, but for those that due we have specific exercises designed to increase thoracic spine mobility, shoulder mobility, scapular mobility, ankle, and hip mobility.
- Dynamic warm-up: Specific exercises and movements designed to stabilize the weak muscle groups, warm-up the muscle groups that are going to be worked that day, increase CNS stimulation, increase core temp, and prepare the body for the work to come.
- Workout: Exercises focused on stabilizing and strengthening targeted muscle groups utilizing all of the tools available, based upon clients wants, needs, and directions.
- Core work: Abdominal training focused on anti extension, anti rotation, stabilization, and lumbar spine support.
- Regeneration: Repeat tissue quality work as well as Meridian Stretching (eccentric stretching) to increase range of motion (ROM) associated with specific areas of adhesion’s and limited ROM, as well as limit the soreness factor and speed up the recovery process.
Private training is a great way to meet your goals. Our staff can help you start a program using the correct protocols, identify areas that are weak, therefore avoiding a potential breakdown in the system, maximize your efforts and minimizing the time necessary to achieve those goals. If you are new to exercise, are a current exerciser, or are at a plateau, and need to break thru that. Private training is a great way to achieve that new found you!
Book now, let us help you achieve your goals.
Phone or text: 720-838-4009